A Supply Chain Material Planner is required for a multinational company
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Engineering subjects or Professional level qualifications in the supply chain/logistics areas.
- 1-2 years recognized experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain management fields preferably
- Experience with international/ multinational company is preferred
- Automotive experience is preferred
- Fluent English language is a must
- Customer focus and business development awareness is needed
- Teamwork, initiative and ownership skills
- Communicating & negotiation skills
- IT knowledge ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP)
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CVs to info@..., quoting the job title in the subject.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted