Re: [Developers_For_Ever] developer required

  • REDA FCIS
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2012

    Regards;
    Reda Ahmed Mohamed
    Software Engineer
    Dar El Aftaa El Masrya
    Mobile         :0185330279
     E - Mail            : reda@...
    WebSite            :www.dar-alifta.org/home.html

    From: heba mohamed <eng_heba_mohamed@...>
    To: "Developers_For_Ever@yahoogroups.com" <Developers_For_Ever@yahoogroups.com>; "Egyptian_webdevelopers@yahoogroups.com" <Egyptian_webdevelopers@yahoogroups.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 1:19 PM
    Subject: [Developers_For_Ever] developer required

    السلام عليكم
    مطلوب مبرمج له الخبرة بالتالى

    1- reporting dashboard
    2- visual studio.net  2010
    3- c#
    4-asp.net
    5- sql server 2005

    لعمل مشروع خاص

    فبرجاء بالمهتمين بالمشروع ارسال ايميل بالسيرة الذاتية
    وعدم اضافتى للياهو ماسنجر

    ولكم جزيل الشكر

  • eBSEG HR
    Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2013

       Job Opening

      eBusiness iPhone-iPad Application Developer (Junior)
      Ref (Dev)

      eBSEG (eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group) is one of the highly specialized companies in developing eBusiness systems operating out of Egypt and serving the whole Middle East,
      specializing in Building Mobile Applications for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile & Nokia , Web, SMS and IVR Systems.

      Get the best and fastest experience
      in huge cutting edge technology project.
      Good income and travel benefits
      Get Experience in iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile, SMS, Web and Voice Applications
      using .NET and/or Java (J2ME)

      Do you want to learn technical know-how and new development skills for iPhone applications?

      Are you willing to develop your technical skills as well as learning new technologies with gaining new skills?

      Do you want to be part of a dynamic company in rapid growth, where you will have the opportunity to influence your daily work?

      Then you might be the right person that we are looking for.

      e-Business System Developer (Junior) – iPhone – iPad Developer Ref (Dev)

        Job Type

      Full Time

        Job Requirements

      - Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences,
        Software Engineering, or related disciplines
      - Knowledge of IPAD & IPHONE Technologies is a plus
      - Knowledge of Web & Mobile Technologies
      - Knowledge of SMS & IVR Technologies is a plus
      - Quick Learner Self Dependent
      - Good Document/Help Reader
      - Visual Studio .NET Experience Required
      - Net Beans Experience is a plus
      - Excellent English language (Written and Spoken)
      - Mobile Tech. Experience is Plus
      - XML knowledge is a plus
      - Ability to Travel for delivery of Abroad Projects
      - Ready to Learn & Work in a Team
      - Knowledge of MacOS Environment is a plus

        Education Level

      B.Sc

        Job Field

      Internet, Mobile and Telephony Applications Development

        Required Position

      Junior

        Required Experience

      0 to 1 year (Fresh Graduates are Welcome)

        Computer Skills

      Excellent

        Male / Female

      Males Only

        Job Description

      Developing iPhone , iPad , SMS , Mobile, Web  & Voice/Telephony applications for business
      using the following technologies:
      o .NET, J2ME
      ASP.NET
      o Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005,2008 Oracle DB
      o Microsoft IIS
      o Microsoft Message Queuing, Websphere  MQ
      o SOAP XML Web Services
      o Multi-threading Technology

        Job Location

      Maadi - Residents close to Maadi area have an advantage

      eBSEG is  a dynamic company in fast expansion. Our success can be attributed to our employees, who are characterized by being innovative, enthusiastic and goal oriented. There is freedom in the daily work, and we expect you to work independently and resourcefully. eBSEG offers great possibilities for personal and professional growth as we keep expanding and offering new innovative solutions to different sectors based on different technologies

      Selected Candidate will be trained on different technology techniques &development tools as well as different solutions' platforms to achieve best outcome from his job

      Submit your CV on

      http://jobs.ebseg.com/dev

      You MUST indicate in your CV

      • Last salary if applicable
      • Clear Job History if any
      • Marital Status
      • Clear Detailed Military status
      • Availability / Required notice period
      • Recent picture is plus

      CVs not including the above information will NOT be considered

    • eBSEG HR

        Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013

           Job Opening

          eBusiness iPhone-iPad Application Developer (Senior)
[...]

          senior

            Required Experience

          2 to 3 years