Android developer

  • eman dotcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
       DotCom Maadi looking for an Android developer

      Responsibilities
      will include all aspects of Android software development - Analysis, Design, Development,
      Unit Testing and Performance Optimization.
      He / She will also be involved in developing prototypes using cutting edge technologies.

      Minimal qualifications include:

      - A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
      - 2 years in mobile application development with at least 1 year experience in Android development
      - Java experience on the client side (preferred)
      - Knowledge of Android Frameworks and APIs
      - Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design
      - A passion to explore and experiment with new technologies

      Other qualifications :

      PHP, My SQL, HTML 5 will be appreciated

      If interested please send your C.V. to contact@...

      Note:
      If you don't completely fulfill the required qualifications, please save your time and our time.
      We have other job openings, which may be more suitable for you.