Job opening for Unity 3D Game Developers for Ahmedabad

  • a.rawal21
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hi,

      IndiaNIC is one of the premier IT solution companies in India. We have a 500 strong workforce, and we are one of the fastest growing IT companies around. As a rapidly growing company, we invite smart, creative and professional individuals who can be a part of our success. You can visit our company website for further details http://www.indianic.com also join us on following networks:

      Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/indianichr
      Twitter: http://twitter.com/IndiaNICHR
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IndiaNICHR

      Working @ IndiaNIC:
      At IndiaNIC, we have developed a culture that encourages employees to be creative, innovative, and playful. We reward intelligence, dedication and out-of-the-box thinking; if you have these, IndiaNIC will be the perfect launchpad for your dreams. Sounds exciting? IndiaNIC is looking for smart, driven and energetic new team members.

      Please find the details as per below:-

      Designation: - Unity 3D - Game Developer

      Job Location:- Ahmedabad

      Job Specifications :

      Must have hands on coding using Unity 3D.
      Knowledge of other Game Engine will be an added advantage.
      Should have interest in working with gaming field.
      Must have excellent Oral & written communication skill
      Interested candidate with basic training on Unity 3D can also apply.
      Must have knowledge of other gaming tools.

      Education: BE-IT /B.Tech /M.Tech / Any Graduate / Post Gradudates

      Personal Qualities: Ability to work within deadlines, enthusiast, flexible to changes, ability to deal with more than one project. Excellent Communication and leadership skills

      Other: Good English Communication

      Interested candidates may send their CVs along with below details on anand(DOT)rawal(AT)indianic(DOT)com

      Current CTC:
      In Hand salary per month:
      Expected salary per month :
      Negotiable or Not :