Follow Ultra Developers on Facebook and Twitter Social Networks

  • Makhaly_cs@makhaly.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      Ultra Developers

      As Sir Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

      “The Web is more a social creation than a technical one. I designed it for a social effect--to help people work together--and not as a technical toy. The ultimate goal of the Web is to support and improve our weblike existence in the world. We clump into families, associations, and companies. We develop trust across the miles and distrust around the corner. What we believe, endorse, agree with, and depend on is representable and, increasingly, represented on the Web."

      You as a qualifier or a company can Follow us on Facebook and Twitter social networks.

      Thanks a lot for your Time and Collaboration.
      Ultra Developers

      http://www.makhaly.net/News/52