RE: [Detroiters] Ex-mayoral aide may face charges over missing money

  • Adrian L. Green
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      It may have been just that. I noticed the Ms. Evans' age as indicated in
      the article and couldn't help but wonder if she may have gone to high school
      with the Mayor since quite a few of his classmates from Cass Tech Class of
      1988 landed jobs shortly after the inaugaration.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        Thats true..I worked on the campaign..Class of 87- Cass Tech...and I noticed
        a lot of young women doing a lot of important things...but I didn't really
        think anything of it..as long as they got the job done...but you don't usually
        move up that fast...office manager for the Mayor unless you know him...

      • Brendon Laster
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          Maybe nepotism is a good thing, well, maybe not in this case, if that is indeed what happened in this instance...but you know that some would even argue that it's...uuhhh...natural.

          mzsuzuki@... wrote: Thats true..I worked on the campaign..Class of 87- Cass Tech...and I noticed
          a lot of young women doing a lot of important things...but I didn't really
          think anything of it..as long as they got the job done...but you don't usually
          move up that fast...office manager for the Mayor unless you know him...

          Post message:
          Detroiters@yahoogroups.com

          Subscribe:
          Detroiters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com