Coming soon on Dvd, The Great Detroit documentary 100% positive

  • strongdetroit
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013
      I am producing a documentary that examines a little of everything about our beloved Detroit, from Cadillac the founder, to Henry Ford putting us on the world map, to Motown entertaining the world thru song, to all that good happening today, plus tons of footage of downtown, midtown, the neighborhoods and so much more. There's over 50 interviews and commentaries.
      Click here to see a video clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHtu8nreN8
      Now if you would like to contribute since making movies are very expensive, I invite you to pre-order the dvd, or buy a patron ad, bronze $35, silver $50, gold $100, platinum $250 and they come with a dvd, a Strong Detroit t-shirt, and your name will permanently be listed in the film's credits (making you famous).
      To can order by clicking on www.astrongdetroit.com we accept all major credits cards processed via paypal and there is a mail in order form.
      Thank you in advance
    • Terry Reece
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
        Thanks,

        I've long ago, paid for our Bronze ad.  Glad to see it moving right along:

        Terry Reece, aka “the Warrior” Super Hero
        Founder/Chairman/CEO
        Writer/Copywriter/Creator of The Closet Cove and the L.A.Z.E.R.U.S. project, and the "G.i.J.i.M.O.M." Series Brand
        warrior_75210@...
        Business home office #: 313-541-5255
        Cell #: 313-320-5859
        e-fax #: 419-715-6186

        I am Honored to be Your Friend: we "HONOR" WOMEN & MOMS, and MILITARY Females with our NEW, EXCITING "G.i.J.i.M.O.M." Series: http://thesiborg.com/ http://familymediasite.com/ http://tdmcomics.com/

        We are ®Reece ENTERPRISES/©REECENETRICS™/®FAMILY MEDIA COMPANY™/©TDM Comics International; a small but slowly/Strategically growing group of Companies, Creating Comics, and Entertainment Products & “Brands” geared Towards the World Wide Diverse People, of many Cultures and Nations to “spread the love of Positive Images for peoples of All Colors, World wide!”

        Be an Entrepreneur, Stop complaining & DO something for success!(Read The Closet Cove, NOW!) http://www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/TheClosetCove.html,
         TRAVEL with the Time Travel Network(TTN, INC.)at : www.reeceenterprises.comwww.timetravelnetwork.com ,AND .
        IN GOD WE TRUST