File - Too Many Emails?

  • Detroiters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 174 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hi! Getting too many emails? Information overload? lol Alot of stuff, eh? Switch to the digest version!

      Daily Digest delivers individual postings in one email and includes batches of 25 postings. This is the best option if you want to receive fewer mail messages and don't need up-to-the minute posts in your inbox. Email attachments are not available in digests.

      Just go to your groups home, or, to the front of our group, and click "Edit My Membership". From there you can choose "Digest Version".

      Alternatively, one can choose "no email", or "special notices" only, and you can read the messages online.

      Thanks for sticking and staying!

      James
      Moderator
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Detroiters>