Coming soon on Dvd, "The Great Detroit?" documentary

  • strongdetroit
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Just wanted to let you know that after 2 years of filming, planning, etc. I am close to releasing my documentary "The Great Detroit? It was-it is-it will be"
      I have interviewed over 50 people and shot tons of footage.
      And, its all positive.
      Now my aim is a late May release of the Dvd and early June premier.
      However, I still need a little help covering some production cost, so I have launched a crowd funding campaign on http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-great-detroit-movie/x/714508
      The main emphasis and perk that I offer is having your name listed among the film's credits called our patron ads.

      To see a short trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJaUasap1Pg

      And, for more information, go to www.strongdetroit.net