RICHARD STREET FUNERAL UPDATE

  • billy wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      To receive email from billy wilson, add billy_j_wilson@... to your safe sender list.
      View as Web Page Subscribe Unsubscribe Send to a Friend Preferences
      Motown Alumni Association
      Bookmark and Share

      RICHARD STREET FUNERAL UPDATE

      FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS WELCOME

      Update on Richard Streets (formerly of the Temptations) Funeral: A decision have not been made exactly where the funeral will take place yet, because they have to fly him to California. The funeral is expected to be March 9th, the viewing is expected to be on March 8th. As I said the exact place has not been determined.

      Cynthia Street is overwhelmed over the amount of attention her husband is getting. Even though others got the information out before us, we were the only source to identify his wife Cindy. She was never involved with his career; she said she only wanted to take care of him...FOR 18 YEARS! Coming up with the funding for this funeral particular funeral is killing her financially, just to make sure he has a proper burial. If you'd like to contribute to the cause, make a check or money order payable directly to

      "Cynthia Street":

      Cynthia Street

      write in memo: Richard Street Funeral

      8142 Deerfield Ranch

      Las Vegas, NV. 89139

      email: evr821@...

      https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/420199_

      10151253208410194_999060441_n.jpg

      Motown Alumni Association  •  15821 Stout  •  Detroit  •  MI  •  48223
      http://motownalumniAssociation.com
      Subscribe   •   Unsubscribe   •   Preferences   •   Send to a Friend