RE: [Detroiters] Re: FREEPRESS LETTERS: How much reform for health care?

  • Charles C. Primas
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
      That is not evidence at all.

      Lasik is not necessary surgery at all. You can buy glasses!

      What about asthma medicine for your child. Will the price of that drop? Not of you want your child alive and healthy!

      --

      Regards,

      Charles C. Primas

      WWW.CHARLESPRIMAS. COM
      WWW.DETROITBUSINESS TODAY.NET

      "Heaven never helps the man who will not act." -Sophocles

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
          Arghhhhhh....never mind!

          --

          Regards,

          Charles C. Primas

          http://www.charlesprimas.com

          http://www.detroitbusinesstoday.net

          "Heaven never helps the man who will not act." -Sophocles

          > Lasik is not necessary surgery at all. You can buy glasses!
          >
          > What about asthma medicine for your child. Will the price of that drop? Not
          > of you want your child alive and healthy!
          >
          > --
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Charles C. Primas
          >
          > WWW.CHARLESPRIMAS.COM <http://www.charlesprimas.com/>
          > WWW.DETROITBUSINESSTODAY.NET <http://www.detroitbusinesstoday.net/>

        • juststand341
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
            Moving on the to the broader point of cost containment and insurance payments therein: even from a holistic, naturalistic perspective self-care, healing is not possible for all ailments, like bone injuries or correction of bone deformaties.

            These are serious treatments and surgeries often requiring implants you can't boil up or grow in dirt... Not say a healthy life style is not important to recovery from such surgeries such as knee replacements, etc.

            Orthopedics require high skill will never be offered at Lens Crafters for $109, but they may be become less available in a timely manner ala fix all, give all socialized medicine.... LOL! Dig?

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
              I heard that! Not living near the incenerator in Detroit is helpful too!! LOL!

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
                ROTFL! *wink* *wink* !