Take 5 minutes now and watch this video - trust me

  • M L Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Here's the video:

      http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=3D5568&i=3Dl0

      I just signed up and I'm getting really excited about this! Imagine being in a position to go back in time and buy stock in Microsoft or IBM before anyone knew who they were - would you? Well, this is kinda like that, except =
      it only costs 6 bucks!

      How can you NOT give it a try???

      Anyway, watch the video and let me know if you have any questions:

      http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=3D5568&i=3Dl0

      Talk soon,

      ML

      It's time to shop!! SO,If you shop online, you can also make a donation to my favorite charity, "One Child Our Village Foundation" Shop at the over 600 stores at the Mall at www.iGive.com/OCOVFoundation, like Barnes & Noble, Eddie Bauer, Lands’ End and Expedia. Up to 26% of each purchase will go to One Child Our Village Foundation.