Re: [Detroiters] Re: I laughed, I cried... I just fudged my undies....

  • Louis Theriot
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2007
      Dems/Repubs it is really amusing to me to see being discussed which party
      represents the rich and who the poor when the bottom line is they represent
      themselves(politicians) and how they can stay in office and set themselves
      up for when they leave. The reason it was such hoopla about state government
      shutting was that they didn't want the masses to maybe sit back and look at
      how much we don't need them in our everyday lives. And maybe ask why does it
      cost so much? VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!

      On Dec 2, 2007 7:25 AM, Gerald Dajnowicz <detroiter43@...> wrote:

      > I am a card carrying, dues paying member of the
      > Democrat party. I am so frustrated with my party.
      > Lets look at the last Democrat party Presidential
      > candidates. Clinton, brags that he is a millionaire;
      > Kerry, married to a billionaire; Gore, the son of a
      > millionare. I live in Marsha Cleeks, Hanson Clarke,
      > Jewel Ware,and Carolyn Kilpatrick's district Both of
      > my Senators are democratic. My Governor is Democrat.
      > My Mayor and City Council members are democrat. Why
      > aren't I living in paradise. My Party has lost its
      > way. Hopefully, during next year's election we will
      > throw all the incumbants out and elect true Democrats.

    • Charles C. Primas
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2007
        Like I said.....Twin sisters with different color dresses.

        One is wearin blue and the other grey (sorry........red).

        Regards,

        Charles C. Primas

        http://cprim72.travelfhtm.com

        http://www.fhtmus.com/Primas