Re:I laughed, I cried... I just fudged my undies....

  • Gerald Dajnowicz
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
      Levin, Stabenow, and all leaders of the Democrat Party
      who put us into this mess should be committed into the
      Policial Hall of Shame. And I understand that it is
      going to cost us $10M.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Charles C. Primas
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
        So no Repubs are at fault huh?

        It scares me that many folks are so blind that they fail to see that the Repubs were in control of the country for the last 12 years (i since 1994).

        Everything that is middle class is being destroyed and that same Middle class keeps electing Republicans.

        Amazing !

        Regards,

        Charles C. Primas

        http://cprim72.travelfhtm.com

        http://www.fhtmus.com/Primas

        Levin, Stabenow, and all leaders of the Democrat Party
        who put us into this mess should be committed into the
        Policial Hall of Shame. And I understand that it is
        going to cost us $10M.

      • RE Kushner List Account
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
          Charles C. Primas wrote:
          > So no Repubs are at fault huh?
          >
          > It scares me that many folks are so blind that they fail to see that the Repubs were in control of the country for the last 12 years (i since 1994).
          >
          > Everything that is middle class is being destroyed and that same Middle class keeps electing Republicans.

          That's because the Democrats represent the rich.

          Look at the demos, Oakland County votes Democrat and Macomb votes
          Republican. Doesn't take rocket science to figure out who represents who.

          Last night I swear I heard someone say Oprah has to be a Republican, but
          looking at her money, she has to be a Democrat.

          -Ron
          http://m102.com
        • Charles C. Primas
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
            Democrats represent the rich?

            You really need a psych evaluation, friend. I am not qualified to say that you are crazy, but you should get yourself checked.

            On that note.....Which party refuses to reform the medical system because it will take money out of the hands of campaign contributors?

            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
              L. Brooks Paterson is an, uh, ....let's see.....Republican, right?

              Message 6 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                Charles C. Primas wrote:
                > Democrats represent the rich?
                >
                > You really need a psych evaluation, friend. I am not qualified to say that you are crazy, but you should get yourself checked.
                >
                > On that note.....Which party refuses to reform the medical system because it will take money out of the hands of campaign contributors?

                Look at the districts. Where are Democrats elected? Who votes for these
                people? The well to do.

                I'm sorry, but you might feel poor living in Detroit, but it's no Alabama.

                You tell a lie long enough people believe it.

                http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/siegel/1242

                Whose New Gilded Age?
                <http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/siegel/1242>

                Fred Siegel
                <http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/category/contentions/?author_name=siegel>
                - 11.06.2007 - 15:05

                The /New York Times/ recently ran a lead Sunday /Magazine/ article on
                the “The New Gilded Age
                <http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/15/business/15gilded.html>.” The article
                tastefully failed to note that most of the monied people discussed were
                Democrats. It’s further evidence, I’d say, that liberal Democrats are
                having a hard time owning up to the nature of their party. In his new
                book /The Squandering of America/ (reviewed
                <http://www.commentarymagazine.com/viewarticle.cfm?id=10985> in the
                November issue of COMMENTARY), liberal economist Robert Kuttner
                describes his dismay at discovering that the liberal wing of the
                Democratic Party has gone upscale. “I have attended Democratic
                fund-raising events in the Park Avenue homes of investment bankers,” he
                writes, “where there was plenty of enthusiasm for human rights,
                morning-after pills, and climate change, but nary a word about financial
                regulation or social investment.” Kuttner’s ideological soulmate, /New
                York Times/ columnist Paul Krugman, lodges a similar complaint
                <http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/05/opinion/05krugman.html?_r=1&oref=slogin&ref=opinion&pagewanted>
                about the Democrats’ refusal to close “the hedge fund tax loophole—which
                allows executives at private equity firms and hedge funds to pay a tax
                rate of only 15 percent on most of their income.” The Democrats, he
                concludes are “wobbled by wealth.”

                What’s striking about their complaints is that none of this is new.
                Writing in COMMENTARY in 1972, Joshua Muravchik and the late Penn Kemble
                noted <http://www.commentarymagazine.com/viewpdf.cfm?article_id=5157>
                that “The purpose of the McGovern quotas (for the delegations to the
                Democratic National Convention) was not to make the convention more
                representative of the Democratic electorate as a whole, but to favor the
                affluent liberals within the party and to diminish the influence of its
                lower-middle and working-class constituents.” The McGovernites succeeded
                and the Democrats became far more of an upper-middle-class party.

                And they’ve only become more of one since then. Michael Franc of the
                Heritage Foundation, writing yesterday in the /Financial Times/, notes
                <http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/88cb8a8a-8b41-11dc-95f7-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1>
                that “Democrats now control the majority of the nation’s wealthiest
                congressional jurisdictions. More than half of the wealthiest households
                are concentrated in the eighteen states where Democrats control both
                Senate seats.” This pattern holds in the House as well. Iowa’s three
                richest districts are represented by Democrats, the two poorest by
                Republicans. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi represents a San Francisco
                district containing more than six times as many high-end households as
                her Republic counterpart, John Boehner. Nor is this just a matter of
                wealth. Democrats, notes economist Joel Kotkin, predominate in San
                Francisco, New York, and Los Angeles, where income inequality is the
                most pronounced in the nation.
                “The demographic reality is that, in America,” says Franc, the
                Democratic Party is the new “party of the rich.” The question for 2008
                is whether that economic reality will enter into the political debate.
              • RE Kushner List Account
                Message 7 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                  Charles C. Primas wrote:
                  > L. Brooks Paterson is an, uh, ....let's see.....Republican, right?

                  Look at the tax bills coming out of the Democrat controlled state
                  house. Have you ever heard of a taxes with maximums on them?

                  Who does that benefit, the rich or the poor? Why is it the Republicans
                  that are pushing for the maximums to be much higher? If the gov and the
                  state house has it's way the tax payers who could most afford a tax hike
                  would have a maximum tax bill of $2 million. The Republicans pushed that
                  up to $6 million. Why would they punish their own like this? Because
                  that's not who they represent. They do not represent the auto execs who
                  get $100 million bonuses, they don't represent big business, that's the
                  domain of the mega rich, the Democrats.

                  -Ron
                  http://m102.com
                • RE Kushner List Account
                  Message 8 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                    I don't see any Libertarians being elected around here. Everyone votes
                    for the tax and spend parties, and to be honest there isn't much
                    difference between the two, except lies and distortions.

                    If you want to see Lansing change, throw these bums out.

                    If you want to see Detroit fixed, never ever vote Democrat or Republican.

                    -Ron
                    http://m102.com
                  • RE Kushner List Account
                    Message 9 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                      The truth will set you free...

                      http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071123/NATION/111230087/1002

                      Study: Democrats the party of the rich

                      Democrats like to define themselves as the party of poor and
                      middle-income Americans, but a new study says they now represent the
                      majority of the nation's wealthiest congressional districts.

                      In a state-by-state, district-by-district comparison of wealth
                      concentrations based on Internal Revenue Service income data, Michael
                      Franc, vice president of government relations at the Heritage
                      Foundation, found that the majority of the nation's wealthiest
                      congressional jurisdictions were represented by Democrats.

                      He also found that more than half of the wealthiest households were
                      concentrated in the 18 states where Democrats hold both Senate seats.

                      "If you take the wealthiest one-third of the 435 congressional
                      districts, we found that the Democrats represent about 58 percent of
                      those jurisdictions," Mr. Franc said.

                      A key measure of each district's wealth was the number of single-filer
                      taxpayers earning more than $100,000 a year and married couples filing
                      jointly who earn more than $200,000 annually, he said.

                      But in a broader measurement, the study also showed that of the 167
                      House districts where the median annual income was higher than the
                      national median of $48,201, a slight majority, 84 districts, were
                      represented by Democrats. Median means that half of all income earners
                      make more than that level and half make less.

                      Mr. Franc's study also showed that contrary to the Democrats' tendency
                      to define Republicans as the party of the rich, "the vast majoritiy of
                      unabashed conservative House members hail from profoundly middle-class
                      districts."

                      "I just found the pattern across the board to be very interesting. That
                      pattern shows the likelihood of electing a Democrat to the House is very
                      closely correlated with how many wealthy households are in that
                      district," Mr. Franc said in an interview with The Washington Times.
                    • Charles C. Primas
                      Message 10 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                        Lie Damn lies and statistics. Most of poor urban America vote Democratic.

                        Right wing hate monging nut jobs who call themselves Christian, but can't seem to forgive anyone or have ANY love for their fellow man vote Republican That party invented wedge issues.

                        Why is so called "third party" folks tend to criticize the Dems and only criticize the Repubs when they are called on the carpet for it?

                        Message 11 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                          Charles C. Primas wrote:
                          > Lie Damn lies and statistics. Most of poor urban America vote Democratic.
                          >
                          > Right wing hate monging nut jobs who call themselves Christian, but can't seem to forgive anyone or have ANY love for their fellow man vote Republican That party invented wedge issues.
                          >
                          > Why is so called "third party" folks tend to criticize the Dems and only criticize the Repubs when they are called on the carpet for it?

                          The Democrats are so purely evil it's easy to forget about the other guy
                          who's nearly as evil.

                          But stop this nonsense about Democrats supporting the little guy. I have
                          never seen any of that in my life. All I know is they find a way to keep
                          people under their thumb by creating broken government systems and then
                          deflecting blame to Republicans when something bad happens because of
                          their broken systems.

                          -Ron
                        • Charles C. Primas
                          Message 12 of 16 , Dec 1, 2007
                            Admit that they are equally evil and then you might have something.

                            The Repubs are not exactly repping the little guy either. Or at least not the little guy in THIS country. The US is losing ground to the rest of the world and that happened on the Repubs watch.

                            The Repubs have us in a war that my SON might have to go in (he is 10 now)if that IDIOT that snuck into the White House has his way. The Dems relented and gave in to the pressure.

                            I heard the parties described as two sisters with different color dresses.

                            That would contribute to just friendly and civil competition. If what you say has any merit, it sounds like they are sleeping with each others boyfriends now. So it is an ugly fight but nothing gets done.

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 2, 2007
                              I am a card carrying, dues paying member of the
                              Democrat party. I am so frustrated with my party.
                              Lets look at the last Democrat party Presidential
                              candidates. Clinton, brags that he is a millionaire;
                              Kerry, married to a billionaire; Gore, the son of a
                              millionare. I live in Marsha Cleeks, Hanson Clarke,
                              Jewel Ware,and Carolyn Kilpatrick's district Both of
                              my Senators are democratic. My Governor is Democrat.
                              My Mayor and City Council members are democrat. Why
                              aren't I living in paradise. My Party has lost its
                              way. Hopefully, during next year's election we will
                              throw all the incumbants out and elect true Democrats.

                              Be a better pen pal.
                            • Louis Theriot
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 2, 2007
                                Dems/Repubs it is really amusing to me to see being discussed which party
                                represents the rich and who the poor when the bottom line is they represent
                                themselves(politicians) and how they can stay in office and set themselves
                                up for when they leave. The reason it was such hoopla about state government
                                shutting was that they didn't want the masses to maybe sit back and look at
                                how much we don't need them in our everyday lives. And maybe ask why does it
                                cost so much? VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!

                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 2, 2007
                                  Like I said.....Twin sisters with different color dresses.

                                  One is wearin blue and the other grey (sorry........red).