Re: [Detroiters] Republicans shown up by no-show

  • Louis Theriot
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
      40% is still 11% from 51% and just how many of that 40% votes.

      On 9/30/07, Charles C. Primas <c.primas@...> wrote:

      > Duh?
      >
      > People of color make up a huge percentage of the US population NOW (close
      > to 40%). With the recent stand they took on immigration, they pissed of a
      > sizeable piece of the hispanic population.
      >
      > And...... I was reading that the number of non-white babies being born NOW
      > exceeds the number of white ones.
      >
      > So they can ignore 'minorities' at their peril.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > -CP
      >
      > http://cprim72.travelfhtm.com/
      >
      > http://www.fhtmus.com/Primas

    • Norma Scott
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2007
        When fairness is constituted in the election perhaps more concerned voters will be encouraged to go to the poles and know their vote will actually be counted and the deception will be null and voided out the door. While the do as they please it doesn't matter how many people vote... Remember the Gore election where all the mishaps mysteriously didn't happen?

        Louis Theriot <ltheriot@...> wrote: 40% is still 11% from 51% and just how many of that 40% votes.

      • Charles C. Primas
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
          Sorry,,,, no excuse not to go to the polls.

          Too many people of all colors and backgrounds died for us to have that
          right, when in other countries it is a priviledge.

          We can deal with the unfairness, but unless we show up, it doesn;t matter.

          If we don't show up, who wins?

          Regards,

          -CP

          http:// <http://cprim72.travelfhtm.com/> cprim72.travelfhtm.com

          http://www.fhtmus.com/Primas

          _____

          When fairness is constituted in the election perhaps more concerned voters
          will be encouraged to go to the poles and know their vote will actually be
          counted and the deception will be null and voided out the door. While the do
          as they please it doesn't matter how many people vote... Remember the Gore
          election where all the mishaps mysteriously didn't happen?

          Louis Theriot <ltheriot@gmail. <mailto:ltheriot%40gmail.com> com> wrote: 40%
          is still 11% from 51% and just how many of that 40% votes.

          On 9/30/07, Charles C. Primas <c.primas@comcast.
          <mailto:c.primas%40comcast.net> net> wrote:

          > Duh?
          >
          > People of color make up a huge percentage of the US population NOW (close
          > to 40%). With the recent stand they took on immigration, they pissed of a
          > sizeable piece of the hispanic population.
          >
          > And...... I was reading that the number of non-white babies being born NOW
          > exceeds the number of white ones.
          >
          > So they can ignore 'minorities' at their peril.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > -CP
          >
          > http://cprim72. <http://cprim72.travelfhtm.com/> travelfhtm.com/
          >
          > http://www.fhtmus. <http://www.fhtmus.com/Primas> com/Primas

          <mailto:c.primas%40comcast.net> net<c.primas%40comcast.net>>