PQOD

  • James
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 2, 2006
      We all get report cards in many different ways, but the real
      excitement of what you're doing is in the doing of it. It's not what
      you're gonna get in the end - it's not the final curtain - it's
      really in the doing it, and loving what I'm doing.

      -- Designer Ralph Lauren
    • James
      Message 44 of 44 , Dec 12, 2006
        If you have not often felt the joy of doing a kind act, you have
        neglected much, and most of all yourself.

        -- A. Neilen