RE: [Detroiters] Rescue 4 Investigates Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick

  • Charles C. Primas
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
      Is it sweeps week/month yet??

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Detroiters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Detroiters@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of James
      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:38 PM
      To: Detroiters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Detroiters] Rescue 4 Investigates Detroit Mayor Kwame
      Kilpatrick

      Who does the mayor have on the payroll? Rescue 4 investigates.
      http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/7554241/detail.html

      Post message:
      Detroiters@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe:
      Detroiters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      List owner:
      Detroiters-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • RE Kushner List Account
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        Charles C. Primas wrote:

        > Is it sweeps week/month yet??

        February is a traditional sweeps period, and today is the last day of
        the February sweeps period. The next big sweeps period starts April 27th
        and runs through May 24th.

        -Ron
      • Charles C. Primas
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
          I thought so, nothing boost TV ratings around this area like a good Detroit Mayoral investigation.

          Subj: Re: [Detroiters] Rescue 4 Investigates Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick
          Date: Wed Mar 1, 2006 1:57 pm
          Size: 671 bytes
          To: Detroiters@yahoogroups.com

          Charles C. Primas wrote:

          > Is it sweeps week/month yet??

          February is a traditional sweeps period, and today is the last day of
          the February sweeps period. The next big sweeps period starts April 27th
          and runs through May 24th.

          -Ron

          Post message:
          Detroiters@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe:
          Detroiters-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          List owner:
        • ltheriot@mac.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
            CHANNEL 7 HAS RESURRECTED THE RED NAVIGATOR GO FIGURE
            On Wednesday, Mar 1, 2006, at 17:07 US/Eastern, Charles C. Primas wrote:

            > I thought so, nothing boost TV ratings around this area like a good
            > Detroit Mayoral investigation.

          • RE Kushner List Account
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006
              ltheriot@... wrote:

              > CHANNEL 7 HAS RESURRECTED THE RED NAVIGATOR GO FIGURE

              No kidding.

              Local news is a vast wasteland. A bunch of perfumed buttholes from some
              other state brought in to read the news because they have a high video
              IQ. Then there's a high video IQ wench that left us to lose everything
              in New Orleans and now she's back. What a ZERO.

              The thing I hate most are the bugs they put on the screen. Channel 4 and
              7 seems to put the most bugs up.

              Wait a minute, the title says Rescue 4. What are they rescuing? That's
              almost as bad as Channel 2's Hall of Shame, which hardly ever leads to
              criminal prosecution.

              -Ron