Re: why do white women want our black me

  • dre_doggx
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      I dont really know but, I do know that alot of
      people like people simply because of who they are,
      personality. this is alright. but there some negative reasons
      why some black men date white women, I read that this
      is because some want revenge of white people they
      felt oppressed by. I also read that some white men
      have a fanasty that is rooted in racist belief Black
      are half animals, making black women exotic. Hating
      the "upity negro" because he has what the
      simply choose others because they like them. Like them
      could be anything from simply sex to personality.
      However more often when someone date someone of another
      the wrong reasons, its not really love, but haterd.