I AGREE TOTALLY!!!!!!!

  • NETABOO
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
      THAT IS FINE NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND THE REASONING
      BEHIND THE QUESTIONS BUT I HAVE NO POLITICAL ENITIES
      BEHIND ME I, LIKE MANY OF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE SOME
      CHANGES IN DETROIT BECAUSE OF THAT VERY THING IT IS TIME
      TO HAVE PEOPLE INVOLVED WHO HAVE THE COMMUNITIES
      INTEREST AT HEART AND NOT THEIR OWN OR THE GROUP BEHIND
      THE SCENES. THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING ALL 18-35 YEAR
      OLDS TO JUMP BEHIND ME AND HELP ME GIVE US A VOICE IN
      THIS CITY THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!