Re: NEW DETROIT YOUNG DEMS CHAPTER FORMI

  • black_detroiter1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 5:48 AM
      I asked those questions because a few members
      here emailed me with the same questions and I had no
      answer for them.<br><br>The other reason I asked is that
      often times when groups like this are formed and when
      someone your age is "asked" to form it, there is some
      political entity behind it. There have been groups for
      young folks formed by Coleman, by Dennis, by Wendell,
      so, it is not unfair to ask who asked you, who is
      behind this group. I'm sure we will see the same thing
      in an attempt to get young votes from Hood &
      Kilpatrick, & probably Hill (Since Gil has a lock on the
      senior vote he may not feel the need to).<br><br>Don't
      be offended by it. If you are associated with a
      particular candidate or entity though, folks should be able
      to find that out up front.