WTVS: Michigan at Risk "Ticket to Ride" 8PM

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Using our state's history with public transit, and also examining the
      experience of cities such as Washington, Portland and Atlanta, this
      special asks whether well-developed transit systems really could help
      make city and suburbs in Michigan more livable, more desirable and
      help control unwanted growth.