DAVID MIMS of DET2LA Detroit 2 Los Angeles- M.I.M.S. Muscles In Motion Systems -National Marketing- PR-Promotion

  • DAVID MIMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 3:53 PM

      David C. Mims

      Marketing -Promotions -Public Relations- Internet Marketing

      Companies

      Det2LA Detroit 2 Los Angeles M.I.M.S.

      Make it Mean Something / Muscles In Motion Systems

      Addresses

      DET2LA MIMS

      17350 Livernois Ave. Detroit MI. 48221

      DET2LA MIMS

      12655 Washington Blvd. Ste. 2o6
         Los Angeles, California 90066

      EMAIL

      info@... or Det2LA@...

      PHONE

      313-624-MIMS CELL OR 323-304-6050 CELL

      DETROIT 2 LOS ANGELES - M.I.M.S.
      FOLLOW UP IN MY HOME TOWN DETROIT @

      MEDIA M.I.M.S. DET2LA

      www.MusclesInMotionSystems.com  www.Myspace.com/MusclesInMotionSystems

      ENT & SPORTS MARKETING CONSULTANT

      DET2LA@...  INFO@...

      www.MusclesInMotionSystems.com

      Meet Coach Mims @ M.I.M.S. Metro Detroit Football Camps In June

      Peace & Blessings
      Coach Garnett A. Mims,
      Muscles In Motion Systems
      (313) 334-2834 / (313) 624-MIMS

      Muscles In Motion Systems

      Presents

      The “No Excuses” Summer Personal Training Spacial!

      “Get Ready For Summer & The Rest Of Your Life”

           2,3,4 Week Program Description :

      ·        Enhancing Your Speed

      ·        Stretch & Toning

      ·        Core Strengthening

      ·        Proper Nutrition

      ·        Weight Lifting 101

      ·        Life Skills

      ·       Access to Wellness Center and Day Spa

      Who: All who desire healthy lifestyle , Ages 21 & Up

      • Timeline: Mon.,Wed.,Thur.,Fri., & Sat. 6:30am 11:30pm & 4:00pm-6:00pm/Call for Classes

      • Dates: Summer Sessions  June 1st – July 25th      #1 Free Session & #12 Sessions For Only,Fee: $425.00

      One of the best things about this is that you have access to Wellness Center, Work Out equipment, senior’s activities,Day Spa,Diner/Cafe,Life Skills Camps, Nonprofit meeting rooms and so much more!

      Location: THE WELLNESS CENTER & DAY SPA

      17350 Livernois Ave. Detroit MI. 48221 Tel. 313-397-6899

      To Sign-up for membership & fees or additional one-on-one training call

      Coach Mims 313-334-2834 cell or email M_i_m_sSportstraining@... www.MusclesInMotionSystems.com

      •  Times & Dates are not limited to one session.

      J E HOLDINGS,  www.Det2LA.com  BRAND & MARKET

       EVENTS TEAM DET2LA MIMS SUPPORT WHILE PROMOTING, MARKETING & NETWORTHING

      HBFF Mailer

      Hollywood Black Film Festival 10th Anniversary
      June 2-7, 2009 | Beverly Hills, CA |
      www.HBFF.ORG www.myspace.com/hbff

      Access. Opportunity. Deals.

      http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2220/1500740545_0ca3be8d8c.jpg?v=0

      American Black Film Festival MIAMI June 24-27 ABFF.com

      Beyonce Tour

      www.nabhood.net/ 2009summit/index.php
      13th ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL AFRICAN AMERICAN HOTEL OWNERSHIP & MULTICULTURAL TOURISM SUMMIT & TRADE SHOW
      July 22-25, 2009 MIAMI
      Welcome to NABHOOD 2009 Summit

      J E Holding - Rupert Francisco, JD

      THEJEH's PR Page SEE LINKS FOR DETAILS. J E HOLDINGS www.TheJEH.com  J E Holding - Rupert Francisco, JD

       Tenland, Inc. www.10land.com

      Donte Gamble Mon 10p SpikeTV Football Reality Show 4th & Long

      DONTE GAMBLE IS AVAILABLE FOR

      INTERVIEWS, GUEST APPEARANCES, PRODUCT PLACEMENT, SERVICES MARKETED-BRANDED & ENDORSEMENT OPPORTUNITIES CONTACT

       David Mims- Marketing Publicity -DET2LA M.I.M.S.

      313-624-MIMS (6467) cell info@...

      Johnathan McCoy nephew/grandson of Detroit MIMS Son of Linda Mims McCoy &  Johnny McCoy. 10.5 YEARS OF AGE, SHARING TO BE AWARE OF THE "N": WORD. WHAT IT TRULY REPRESENTS AND WHY IT SHOULD BE ELIMINATED....
      HAVE JOHNATHAN SPEAK AT YOUR NEXT EVENT
      It is inspirational, encouraging, and educational.
      "QUOTED AS A MOREHOUSE MAN"