Tristan Black Draft Celebration & Endorsement Event May 5 Tues HockeyTown Cafe /PR DET2LA MIMS

  • DAVID MIMS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009

      SEE  LINKS HAS BELOW INFO AND MORE
      Tues May 5  8p to 12a
      Celebrate with Tristan Black WSU
      2nd Round Draft Pick of 2009 Canadian Football League www.CFL.ca Calgary www.Stampeders.com @ www.HockeyTownCafe.com
      2301 Woodward Ave,
       Detroit, MI 48201
      RSVP 313-624-MIMS CELL OR
      313-957-1073 INFO@...
      313-965-9500 Directions
      Cinco de Mayo/ 7p Watch Minnesota Twins vs Tigers/
      10p Anaheim Ducks vs. Red Wings
      http://www.cesse.org/images/Hockeytown_exterior_view.gif

      Detroit Tigers

      http://mybearsandblackhawksblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/red-wings.jpg

      cinco-de-mayo_1-0.gif

      Calgary Stampeders Grey Cup 2009 HOST & 2008 CHAMPS- DRAFT TRISTAN BLACK-

      (2nd round, 16th overall)Black.jpg

      http://www.sportsclick.ca/ecom/images/cfl/merchandise/vflags/4595-cs.jpghttp://www.cflshop.ca/image.php?productid=1629
      Tristan Black, LB, Wayne State

      The coaches say: "A true football player and a natural middle linebacker," says the Stampeders coaching staff. "He shows great instincts and plays aggressively. He has shown he can play on special teams."

      Notes: Black, a six-foot-three, 243-pound linebacker, made 101 total tackles in his fourth season for Wayne State to bring his career total to 289. He also sacked four quarterbacks for a grand total of 11 in his Warriors career. He was named to the second-team conference squad for his 2008 efforts. An industrious worker, Black received the team's Ultimate Warrior award for outstanding work in the weight room. The 25-year-old Toronto native attended Montreal's Vanier College before enrolling at Wayne State.

      Tristan Black is a natural leader on and off the field. He served as team captain and starting linebacker at Wayne State. The Toronto native sat down with CFL.ca to discuss the upcoming CFL Canadian Draft.
      "Toronto Canada Native Tristan Black LB From WSU  Detroit Top CFL Draft Choice"

      CLICK LINKS FOR INTERVIEWS & MORE INFO

      Tristan is currently granting opportunities to  personally
      endorse your products and services.
      Det2LA MIMS is excited to provide your company more options to brand & market from a
       Professional Athlete, Who Is A Role Model With A Great Attitude , A Positive Image , & Outstanding Personality

      Receive Endorsements From Professional Athlete Tristan Black Who Proposes That Your Company Receive Marketing From Det2LA M.I.M.S.

      • CFL.ca - Sat May 2, 09 Canadian Draft Selection Order
      • TSN showcases the next wave of young Canadian football stars with live coverage of the first two rounds of the 2009 CFL DRAFT on Sat, May 2 at 11 a.m. ET, exclusively on TSN in High Definition. The two-hour TSN original production features CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon in the CFL ON TSN studio to announce each selection during the first and second rounds of the draft. The CFL DRAFT will also be available on-demand at TSN.ca, and fans can follow the final four rounds of the DRAFT through real-time updates on CFL.ca.

        Hamilton Tiger-Cats :: Official Site - 2009 CFL DRAFT

      • http://www.blogcdn.com/www.hdbeat.com/media/2006/02/tsncfl.jpg

      • TSN.ca - The Sports Network

      • The Sports Network Canada  9 Channel Nine Road Toronto, ON M1S 4B5 Canada

      • http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/en/b/b3/CanadianFootballLeague.png   http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/20080417/CFL-draft_218x150_47533.gif
      • TORONTO CANADA

      • ECamp_IMG_5580http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1349094.jpeghttp://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1349094.jpeg

      From T.O. 2 Detroit Tristan Black is no stranger to the big city, born and raised in Toronto and played college football in Detroit at Wayne State University. Black went from high school in Toronto to CEGEP in Montreal before ending up at Division 2 WSU where he became an all conference all-star. His strong E-Camp performance has helped him climb the CFL Draft board. Tristan is the first WSU football player invited to E-Camp who is favored in the top 5 in the CFL Draft.

      Tristan Black displays great attributes of strength and athleticism that's why he was a stand-out in one of NCAA D2's toughest conferences the GLIAC Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference , Black is ready physically to compete in the CFL. Black a team captain and four-year starter will be 25 by Draft Day, and has the maturity to make up for any question marks.

      Tristan  recalls going to his first Canadian Football League game, seeing Hamilton Tiger-Cats defensive end Joe Montford and thinking that is the kind of football player he would want to be. Tristan Black was coined Mr. Politician after shaking hands with a majority of coaches, scouts and GMs at E-Camp. He performed well on the field and provides a nice image off the field, as well.

      Tristan Black's Career WSU Statistics
      http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1349094.jpeghttp://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1349094.jpeghttp://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/1094966.jpeg

      Player Bio: Tristan Black :: Football

      http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/2522404.jpeg

      http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/638097.jpeg
      Tristan Black and the WSU defense has helped the Warriors to a 8-3 record winning program.

      Tristan Black | Wayne State (MI), ILB : 2009 NFL Draft Scout ...

      http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/wyst/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/1349094.jpeg
      YearGPSoloAsst.TotalTFL-Yds.Sac-Yds.Pass BrUp
      2005102416404.5-101.5-42
      2006112739662.5-242.5-241
      2007114834827.5-343-220
      20081145561018.5-344-240
      Career4314414528923-10211-743

      FOR INTERVIEWS, GUEST APPEARANCES , PRODUCT OR SERVICE MARKETED, BRANDED & ENDORSED
      David Mims Marketing Publicity
      313-624-MIMS (6467) cell info@...

      Tristan Black Professional Athlete/

      Football Player / Entrepreneur

      313-957-1073 or 647-567-1234 cell blax9@...

      Muscles In Motion Systems M.I.M.S. /Detroit 2 Los Angeles Det2LA

      and Professional Athlete Tristan Black

       For Immediate Release: MAY/JUNE 2009
      www.MusclesInMotionSystems.com  www.Myspace.com/MusclesInMotionSystems

      MusclesInMotionSystems is a national group of sports specific professionals that consist of: sports teams, scouts, recruiters, agents, managers, publicist, promoters, personal trainers, athletic trainers, and strength-conditioning coaches that are dedicated to helping athletes maximize their performance, and exposure into the mainstream. MusclesInMotionSystems team specializes in providing education and inspiration to their clients. For over 25 yrs

      MusclesInMotionSystems team has built relationships with educational institutions and business partners to help athletes with opportunities for collegiate sports and the next level, and have guided college grads in the right direction to continue on as professional athletes and health & fitness business professionals.

      M.I.M.S. is excited about their marketing, promotional and product partnerships with 3 SCORE SPORTS CHOSEN ONE SPORTS, National Athletic Testing System , Powerhouse Gym, GridironSource.com - Home, Draz Athletics - WAG - Weighted Agility Gloves , HSSMS.COM ,J E HOLDINGS, www.Det2LA.com 8-Ball Nutrition |. and AFCA.com

      M.I.M.S- a complete marketing, scouting-recruiting and sports training service that has the best interest of the student athlete and the college coaches.  Colleges that use our services receive hundreds of student athlete profiles from across the nation at every level, High School, JUCO, Prep and Transfer Students. Our success rate for recruiting service is high because of our NO EXCUSES approach to get student athletes in college to play sports.

      We give them options they won't get on there own! Our prices are reasonable coast to coast, and some of our athletes are sponsored. Det2LA MIMS  brings a wealth of experience by marketing , production and sports that include movies such as AFTER SCHOOL by Walter Powell ,8-Mile http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0298203/, Official Sundance Film Festival Selection MVP http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342717/ ,Project 313 The #1 Marketed Indie-Film In Michigan http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773768/and pre production on Envy http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462275/ .

      Our goal is for everyone who uses our services will be satisfied with our personal relationships that we have with the student athletes and coaches to provide a common goal of winning and connecting quality athletes with great coaches. We look forward to helping you with marketing for success!

      www.MusclesInMotionSystems.com

      Muscles In Motion Systems M.I.M.S. /Detroit 2 Los Angeles Det2LA and Professional Athlete Tristan Black proposes  that your company receive endorsement marketing during football, sports events, and major events during international, state, regional, and national major sports events, conventions , h.s. football camps and other sports and entertainment related projects. M.I.M.S. /Det2LA & Tristan Black markets and brands nationally to coaches, trainers, athletic trainers, and teams on each sports level, which includes all sports: semi-pro/ minor league, and professional. Football is the largest fielded team sport that we are branding /marketing to, and we will endorse/market your product for football and all sports to receive opportunities for trainers, athletes, scouts, recruiters, and fans to support and be consumers of your Products and Services.   YOUR COMPANY will be branded with M.I.M.S. Det2LA Tristan Black during events.M.I.M.S. /Det2LA & Tristan Black will facilitate public relations as a media sponsor for you during events to penetrate each market with publicity, while having presence in Canada & US. Your company will be endorsed branded and encourage for positive publicity. The endorsement marketing publicity for sports publicity is outlined below.

      :::Cross-Promotions::: Will attract more customers with less by joining forces to reach the same target market & offer the right combination of products, discounts, & services. Cross-promotions include bundled offerings, joint media appearances-events, & unconventional cause-related marketing. Collaborative produced documents & other resource booklets-videos, co-branding, and coop advertising are shared. Cross-promotion partners will expand each others customer base and beyond.

      :::Word of Mouth::: Verbal BUZZ with local appeal. We have relationships with influential sports and entertainment trendsetters, event promoters, DJs, radio personalities, and local celebrities nationwide.

      :::Internet e-Blast::: Online internet  marketing with details sent to over 500,000 individuals who support athletes and attend major events,  including business owners and organizations nationally who are interested in supporting athletes. The e-Blast reaches over 1MILLION sports fans BY WAY OF EMAIL REFERRALS & FORWARDING. A personalized email flier will be sent out daily and weekly.

      SPORTS INTERNET EVENT CALENDAR SITES

      :::COLLEGE/ Radio CABLE/TV Promotion::: Guest interview mentions. M.I.M.S. /Det2LA & Tristan Black will concentrate on generating interest throughout the community so that it feeds back in the mainstream of charitiesM.I.M.S. /Det2LA & Tristan Black has relationships with various personalities, and program directors nationwide. Co-op from college and public radio/tv is our audiences.

      Muscles In Motion Systems M.I.M.S. /Detroit 2 Los Angeles Det2LA

      and Professional Athlete Tristan Black

       ENDORSEMENT & MARKETING PUBLICITY
       Confirmation

      Professional Athlete Endorsement & SPORTS MARKETING:_________________________________

      Address:__________________________________________________________

      City:__________________State:__________________Zip:_________________

      Phone: ____________________________email:___________________

      I_________________________  agree to  contract  Muscles In Motion Systems M.I.M.S. /Detroit 2 Los Angeles Det2LA Marketing
      and Endorsement by Professional Athlete Tristan Black  ____________ for  2 Months Beginning MAY 09 until JULY 09 _______Retainer of  due upon starting endorsement while participating in promotional marketing support for (Canada/ US -Pro Athlete Endorsement/ Marketing /Internet/ Guest Appearance Publicity/Cross Promotions). Media Relations & Branding.

      Please print Authorized Name:_______________________________

      Please sign Authorized  Name: _______________________________

      Please print  Authorized  Name:______________________________

      Please sign  Authorized Name _______________________________

      David Mims Marketing Publicity
      313-624-MIMS (6467) cell info@...

      Tristan Black Pro Athlete Football Player

      647-567-1234 cell blax9@...

      DET2LA MIMS  BRANDING MARKETING

      SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES

      • M.I.M.S. DETROIT2LA MakeItMeanSomething Online Magazines & Calendars. Stay in the Loop CANADA -TORONTO, Carolina, Florida , ArizonaLos Angeles, DetroitNew York and Beyond & Get Your Net-Worth!!!  e-Calendar. Det2LA M.I.M.S. provides info for a diverse mix of professionals. 313-624-MIMS(6467) info@...
      • DAVID MIMS Marketing /PR  - Click Images &  Text For Details Detroit2Los Angeles M.I.M.S. ~ Progressive Revolution For Sports & Entertainment Events
      • DAVID MIMS OF DET2LA MIMS PROVIDES COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT CONSULTING, CONCIERGE SERVICES, & NATIONAL P R, PROMOTIONS & INTERNET MARKETING.
      • EVENT NEWSLETTER JSU DE MARCUS BENARD SIGNS WITH BROWNS/