7Re: It begins... (Haha. Long time, no post )

  • sweetraspberries86
    Mar 24, 2010
      Craig's mother turned slowly and went back into the house, turning a quick glance back toward Casey's still form, sitting on the front porch. It bothered her that Belle hadn't shown yet. Her absence was puzzling. It wasn't like her to do this and little did she know, Belle wasn't coming. Casey watched quietly, as Craig's mother turned and went back into the house, sighing quietly, barely audible to even himself and returning his gaze back toward the drive. It was oddly quiet and his thoughts returned to the last time he'd seen his adoptive mother, Belle. She'd bid her goodbyes to him, with the promise she'd pick him up the next day and now she was late. Where was she? Or atleast Kristal? This wasn't normal.

      It was getting hot and he decided, to evade the eventual heatstroke, to go back inside, like Craig's mother had suggested. He stood quietly, letting his gaze linger on the road momentarily. He picked up his overnight bag, then turned and went back into the house, letting the door close quietly behind him. Craig's mother was setting the last of the two blackberry pies she'd just made on the windowsill to cool, when she heard the door. Her eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

      'Casey, must still be here..' She thought quietly and made her way to the doorway seperating the kitchen from the foyer. "Casey?" She spoke aloud, her voice coming off confused. "I'd thought Belle would've picked you up by now. She's still not here?" She asked, flickering her gaze toward the front door. "No.." Casey said, his voice, sad. "I don't think she's coming.." He mumbled quietly and dropped his bag at his feet. "I'm sure she'll be here soon.." She assured him, although, she was really starting to wonder.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic