Bounces

  • maitha_79
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2006
      Currently I am modelling a space with wind tower, the wind tower
      extends 3 meters above the roof of the space with openings from the
      sides. The wid tower dimension is 2X2 meters.
      I wanted to know what would be the best ambient bounces to use while
      simulating it since the sensor is placed directly under the windtower.

      Thank you,
      Maitha Dalmouk