colorfalseof a room´s plan

  • Daniela Cardoso Laudares Pereira
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2004
      Hi all,

      I´am from Brazil, and  I just started learning Desktop Radiance. I have been trying to get the colorfalse of a room´s plan, but I don´t know how to define the camera position to get this view. I ´ll really appreciate any help.

                   Thanks, Daniela Pereira

      Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!