In sunny hours

  • FaZiLPuRi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 3:53 PM

      When days are filled with sunshine
      How close we hold a friend,
      It's good to share the laughter
      And dreams that have no end.

      But when the days are shadowed,
      And touched with pain or grief,
      The bonds of friendship tighten
      Almost beyond belief.

      The burdens aren't so heavy
      When someone takes your hand,
      And not a word is needed
      For true friends to understand.

      The world would be more lonely
      In sunny hours or grey,
      Without the bonds of friendship
      To help us every day!
      I close my eyes and dream through time,
      Of all that Love and feelings, I did find.
      Sharing moments and those sparkling eyes,
      Soften lips and hugs and those loving cries.
      Those were the days that love, never did end,
      We share in love and more then a friend.
      Those special days, will remain in my Heart,
      All loving memories we had from the start.
      So close your eyes, dream through time,
      I may be gone, but my Love you'll find.

       By Azhar Malik  +923336440880

        amalik1078 @ hotmail . com