I'm Dying Without You

  • Romeo.Bagga
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      From
      Romeo Bagga

      i'm dying, dying to wake up without you,
      without you in my head again
      i'm dying, dying to forget about you,
      that you ever lived
      there's a shade come over this heart
      that's coping with laying down to rest
      i'm dying to live without you again
      i'm dying, dying to find a distraction,
      get you away from me
      i'm dying, dying to reach a conclusion,
      so that the world can see
      it's the same old story of love and glory
      that broke before it bent
      i'm dying to live without you again
      the first time you left, i said goodbye
      now there's not a prayer that can survive
      i'm dying, dying to die
      just to come back so we can meet again
      i'm dying, dying to say what
      i always should have said
      it's a strange emotion this...
      but there's still hope in this
      as long as there's a breath...
      i'm dying and i can't live without you again