Hello

  • Pardeep Bagga
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
      Hello

      i am new to group
    • Lucille Baker
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2008

        The Latin Lover Rose!

        I've been alone with you inside my mind
        And in my dreams
        I've kissed your lips a thousand times.
        I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

        Hello
        is it me you're lookin' for?
        I can see it in your eyes
        I can see it in your smile.
        You're all I've' ever wanted
        and my arms are open wide.
        'Cause you know just what to say
        and you know just what to do
        And I want to tell you so much - I love you.

        I long to see the sunlight in your hair
        And tell you time and time again
        how much I care.
        Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow.

        Hello
        I've just got to let you know
        'Cause I wonder where you are
        and I wonder what you do.
        Are you somewhere feeling lonely
        or is someone loving you
        Tell me how to win your heart
        for I haven't got a clue
        But let me start by saying - I love you.

        Hello
        is it me you're lookin' for ?
        'Cause I wonder where you are
        and I wonder what you do.
        Are you somewhere feeling lonely
        or is someone loving you
        Tell me how to win your heart
        for I haven't got a clue

        But let me start by saying - I love you
        004.gif picture by Ali_awan_Ali17

      • Rðmêð ßåggå
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 6, 2008
          Hi Friends How r u?
        • mutasanais
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
            You r the sexiest image to ever come into my eyes. You look ripe and
            ready
          • Sahil Sharma
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 10, 2009
              Hello Friends,

              Hi I am new in desitarka yahoo group.

              MYSELF::

              I am from delhi and looking a good true girlfriend who don't speak false. And also known meaning of friends. Because I don't like false person and false.

              Please don't reply who can speak false only true friends reply me.
              I am not pressing u for friendship if u like that then reply.

              Thanxxxxxx

              satish...

              Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname@.... Sign up now!
            • ‼◊‼ RE LOVE ‼◊‼
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 12, 2009
                cid:X.MA1.1223388599@...

                This morning I searched my wallet.
                It was empty..
                Then, I checked my pockets.
                I found a few coins
                I then searched my heart and found you.
                Then, I realized how rich I really am...

                cid:X.MA2.1223388599@...

                Thanks for being my e-mail buddy!
                cid:X.MA3.1223388599@... May you be as rich as I am cid:X.MA3.1223388599@...

                Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass
                It's about learning to dance in the rain.......

                cid:X.MA4.1223388599@...

              • Micheal Anderson
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010

                  We  all need a laugh and this will give it to  you.

                  send  this on to your goodfriends  who are so lucky  to  have YOU for a friend
                  and vice versa

                  funscrape.com
                • Raksit Raj
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 22, 2010