HELLO

  • jason
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
      JOIN ME ANY GIRL IN THIS GROUP I WANNA TALK WITH BAGGA ALSO U THERE
    • Lucille Baker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 18, 2008

        The image “https://ec.yimg.com/ec?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi231.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee117%2Fdebra19561%2FDove77.gif%3Ft%3D1197215258&t=1495997688&sig=7ERzFECZoBKsDz8_kwuROA--~C” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

        Hello, God, are you out there?
        Can you hear me?
        Are you listenin' any more?
        Hello, God, if we're still on speakin' terms,
        Can you help me like before?.
        I have questioned your existence,
        My resistance leaves me cold.
        Can you help me go the distance?