MY SPECIAL FRIENDS

  • Lucille Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008

      award gif
      My Special Friends

      Friends are special and so hard to find
      Those that smile and are always so kind

      They stand beside you on very bad days
      Giving strength and soft comfort
      In so many ways

      Life's everyday trials can be so unfair
      But I'll get through each one
      Because I know you are there

      How did I find a friend that's so nice
      It wasn't just luck or a roll of the dice

      Life is a path that has many a stone
      The walk I find easier not being alone
      We share so very much
      The highs and the lows
      Still with each passing day
      How our friendship still grows

      You always put a smile on my face
      Other friends I may make
      But they won't take your place
      Now and for always from now till the end
      I will always be here for you

      award gif