Fw: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P

  • polline ndieri
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008

      From: PHILIP MUSAU <musauhenry@...>
      To: Eunice Mutahi <eunicemutahi05@...>; Kim Student <pogumbe@...>
      Cc: Masakwe Kim <masakwe74@...>; monicah nderitu <monicahnderitu@...>; Owiso Mr. <owiso2003@...>; Paul Ndivo <ndivopaul@...>; Pauline Ndieri <pollinendieri@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:41:50 PM
      Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: PLEASE RESPOND A.S.A.P

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Building a website is a piece of cake.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

      -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

      -----Inline Message Follows-----

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection
      in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Building a website is a piece of cake.
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      -----

         be5ba0.jpg

      Hi, my name is Amy Bruce.

      I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer .. I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if! this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills.

      The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on.

      For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart, please send this.

      Please, if you are a kind person, send this on.

      PLEASE HIT FORWARD BUTTON NOT REPLY BUTTON.

      YOUR'S FAITHFULLY,

      AMY BRUCE

      amy.bruce@...