File - Desi Tarka Group By Romeo

  • DesiTarka@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 1, 2009
      Welcome to Newest and most Entertaining Group . This is an open email group for all to share funnies via attachments or text. You will see lots of cool 'n cute pictures, cartoons, comics, photos, poetry, cars, bikes, planes, boats, nature scenes, landscapes, friendship cards, love, heart to heart messages and other funny stuff on this group in JPG, GIF, PPT, DOC, XLS, MPG, or WAV formats :)
      This list is for the lovers of all sorts of fun stuff like desi jokes, movies, cricket, music, and lots more masti n masala. Most of our mails are sent in the English but some are sent in Punjabi n Hindi as well. Our purpose is make you laugh your hearts out and not to put down any gender, religion, cast or anyone in particular! No Adult ,Dirty, Vulgar ,Crude or Rude Stuff Permitted here .

      NOTE:- If you have some to share send it to our group email address at desitarka@yahoogroups.com

      Regards
      Admin