This group has been set up for people to help each other through their experiences of Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, suicidal feelings, Medication, Doctors, Hospitals etc... If you or some one you know is going or has gone through any of the above or even if you are just looking for any informaton, feel free to post a message. If you have any useful links let us know.
This group encourages a bit of humour now and again as long as its related to the group, at the same time we will not tolorate hurting other people's feelings - (Do to others as you would like done to yourself). If you feel you can't or don't like leaving a comment - PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FILES / LINKS sections which should probably have the information that you seek
THIS GROUP DOES NOT ENCOURAGE ANY RELIGIOUS POSTS OF ANY KIND - THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE (MYSELF INCLUDED)HAVE BEEN HURT BY MEN OF THE CLOTH. ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT FAITHS HERE, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A CLASH OF OPINIONS
Thank you for your time & I hope we can bring some good into your life.
Rory Stokes, Founder, 1 August 2001.
* Warning: Please note that the views of this group are mostly from people that are going through (or have gone through) the same experiences as you. There are no professional counsellors involved. All Moderators are also members (and ex members) who want to give something back and share their many years of experience and knowledge (there are also many useful links in the files and database sections if you need extra help). This Group welcomes all age groups, but be aware that it sometimes discusses sensitive issues including self-harm and abuse of all kinds. Please be aware that adult language (the odd cuss-word) may, (very rarely) be used.
This Group welcomes all age groups, but be aware that it sometimes discusses sensitive issues including self-harm and abuse of all kinds. Please be aware that adult language (the odd cuss-word) may, (very rarely) be used.
- Aug 1, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.