Re: Jeffco OS Trails feedback

  • runuphillracing
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      This is a reminder that I need your comments and poll responses by
      early Tue afternoon in order to report them at the TUTF meeting that
      evening. I've only gotten a handful or responses so far, and only 9

      See below for the comments I am looking for. In addition, use this
      link for the poll.

      Thanks
      Adam

      --- In DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com, "runuphillracing"