Thursday May 22 Run

  • parkee_1999
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      This Thursday May 22 the run will be at Green Mountain. We will meet
      at the Rooney Lot. I believe that the Rooney Road from Alameda is
      still closed. So you will need to access it by either getting off of
      I-70 at the Morrison Exit and (take a right) head east on US 40
      (Colfax) to Rooney Road where you will take a right. OR off of 6th
      Avenue head west on US 40 (Colfax) and take a left on Rooney road.

      The early group will meet at 5:30pm and the main goup will meet at
      6:15pm. We will determine the route when we get there.

      Remember to Join us for dinner afterwards so bring a change of
      clothes.

      Note: Next week we are looking at a Pot luck after the run on Thursday
      May 29 so start planning what you want to bring.