Reminder - **Morning Run - Green Mtn.

  • DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001

      **Morning Run - Green Mtn.

      Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2001
      Time: 6:00AM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Meet at the Rooney Road lot. Take C-470 to the Morrison exit. Go
      west, then an immediate right before you enter the town, by the
      Conoco station, onto Rooney road. Go about 2.5mi to the end of
      the road. Go left, over C-470, the right again onto Rooney Road.
      The parking lot is about 1/2 mile up on the right.