Thursday and weekend runs

  • denvertrailrunners
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      THURSDAY RUN
      Run Location: Bear Creek Lake Park
      6:15pm – Main group.
      5:30pm – CMRA group
      3:30pm – Mary's group
      You are welcome to run with any of the groups.

      Run notes: Meet at the park and ride at C470 and Morrison road. This should be the last night that we will have to use headlights as Daylight Savings starts this weekend.

      There are both trails and roads to run on depending on the weather as we do not run on muddy trails.

      If you are new to DTR and unfamiliar with the trails, and for more
      information about DTR, including FAQs, please go to the link below.
      For directions, route descriptions and explanation of ratings, please
      follow the link below to maps.
      http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/

      All messages are archived, and more group information is also
      available at:

      ++++++++++
      OTHER DTR AFFILIATED RUNS
      Please contact the persons listed below for more information on these
      runs.

      SATURDAY EVERGREEN
      The Evergreen Runners Circle (ERC) holds FREE runs every Saturday,
      8:30am, on trails, in the Evergreen area. Several DTR regulars join
      these runs. The ERC runs are typically about 60 minutes long. They
      usually go out for coffee/breakfast afterwards. Please forward your
      questions to Dave via the ERC link below. For more info about the ERC
      schedules, go to: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Lodge/7018/index.html
      Schedule:
      3/8: Alderfer/Three Sisters from the yellow house
      3/15: Genesee Overlook
      3/22: Evergreen Lake House

      SUNDAY GOLDEN
      Golden weekend runs are Sundays at 7:30 a.m. Meet outside Brooks
      Field, CSM Stadium, on 12th Street in Golden, and run on one of six or
      more different routes in the Golden area. All of the courses allow for
      varying lengths (e.g. 6-14+ miles) and paces, depending on the
      interests of the runners on that day. For further information contact
      Ron Benioff at rnbenioff@... 303-279-6152.

      Interested in another weekday or weekend group run? Pick a time and
      place, and we'll post it to the group.