Potluck

  • denvertrailrunners
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      There will not be a potluck party this week. You are still invited to
      join the group for dinner. After the run, the group will decide where
      to go. It's usually somewhere nearby; in this case, somewhere in Golden.

      The next party will be in two weeks. We'll have a picnic after the
      run, at Lair 'o the Bear. I realize that this is just after Pikes and
      Leadville, so some of you may not want to run that day. Please plan to
      come out anyway, take an easy hike (good for recovery), soak your
      tired legs in the creek, then join us for the picnic and regale us
      with tales from your races.