Tuesday morning run

  • runahill@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      This week's run is at Lookout Mtn. on the Chimney Gulch trail. Meet
      just above the pillars, at the dirt turnout, at the first hairpin
      turn. Meet at 6am; the group will start running by 6:15. Look for
      Molly in her white Cherokee.

      The run starts up the road for about a 1/2 mi warm-up. Look for the
      trail on your left. You climb about 2mi, croos the road at Windy
      Saddle, and pick up the trail on the other side. At the first trail
      junction, go left. About a mile further up, go right to the Boettcher
      Mansion.
    • runahill@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2001
        Join us for a run Tuesday morning, October 9, for a run at Bear Creek
        Lake Park. Meet at 6am. We will take off by 6:15am. It will still
        be dark when we start, but the first part of the run is on a bike
        path.

        Meet at the dirt lot on Morrison and Rooney Roads, just west of C-470,
        across from the Conoco Station.