Additional info for the week

  • denvertrailrunners
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2006
      + Carpool to Sunday Incline Club (IC) run
      + Post Steamboat Marathon party
      + Trail shoes for sale
      + Questions on running with asthma

      CARPOOL
      Michael Quispe is interested in carpooling to the IC run this Sunday,
      in Manitou Springs. He plans to leave Denver/Lakewood at 6:15am. He
      can take three others with him. Call 303-842-7243 to arrange a meeting
      point and time.

      The IC runs start at 8:00am sharp, every Sunday. They are FREE. For
      info on the IC, routes and maps, go to http://www.inclineclub.com

      ++++++++++
      STEAMBOAT PARTY
      Post SBS Marathon Race party at John Chapman's house. (970 846 3773)

      Just say you know "Adam."

      335 Sky Lane. About 150 yds from the marathon finish, his house is
      right next to 10k course.
      * Walk uphill (north) 4th Avenue two streets (past Pine, then Oak),
      * 30 ft past Oak as you are walking up 4th is Sky Lane (looks like an
      alley),
      * Turn left at Sky Lane,
      * 40 ft straight ahead is a wooden house with BBQ and bunch of guys
      and gals in shorts playing croquet.
      * They'll be a SBS Running Series banner on the fence.
      * Food, beer and croquet mallets will be there

      "we'd like to make the out-of-towners feel at home in SBS."

      John is one of the original members of DTR, and co-founder of ERC, who
      now lives in Steamboat and works for Smartwool.

      ++++++++++
      SHOES FOR SALE
      Tania has a new, never used, pair of trail shoes for sale. They are
      the Montrail Leona Divide, with gaitors built around the shoe. They
      are women's size 7-8.

      Contact Tania at K42195@...

      ++++++++++
      ASTHMA
      Linda Jagger is looking for advice, and to talk with anyone who has
      experience running with asthma. Contact her at 303-249-0986.
    • denvertrailrunners
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        + Runner needed for Wild West Relay
        + Survey on womens athletic clothing

        Clint boston writes: "I had mentioned that I was looking for a runner
        for the Wild West Relay. The team is Phat Men Running, we are an Ultra
        6X6 male team. Each member averages 33+ miles. We have lost three
        members to the Leadville 100; however, we have managed to put together
        five very competitive and accomplished runners as part of our
        reincarnation (we won the Ultra division and finished 2nd overall last
        year). We need a runner that can run a sub 36 10k to stay in the hunt
        (would need to kick in for the food and a little for the van; all
        entry fees are covered). We are looking to finish well again; however,
        it is crunch time and we will entertain anyone who loves running, a
        small van, no sleep and has a good sense of humor. Thanks for any help.

        Please have them contact me ASAP via email @ cboston@...

        Rachel Foss writes: "The link below is to a SHORT survey on Women's
        Athletic Clothing.

        The survey is for WOMEN ONLY.

        Please take the time to complete this survey and forward this email to
        other women to also partake in the survey. *** Survey is 2 Pages Long***

        http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB225GK9U8KPU