Reminder - Tue morning run at South Table Mtn

  • DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2005

      Tue morning run at South Table Mtn

      Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2005
      Time: 5:15AM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Join Leigh, Ray and David for a Tue morning run, at South Table
      Mtn at 5:15am. Look for Leigh in a yellow Xterra, often driven
      by a standard poodle, or Ray in a red pick-up (driven by
      himself).

      This is an easy paced run and the group usually stays together.

      Please contact Leigh for more info on the Tue morning run:
      LSingleton@...

      For directions and route map go to:
      http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/Maps/
    • DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com