Reminder - Tue morning run at South Table Mtn

  • DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 40 , Apr 4 4:17 AM

      Tue morning run at South Table Mtn

      Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2005
      Time: 5:15AM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Join Leigh and Ray for a Tue morning run, at South Table Mtn at
      5:15am. Look for Leigh in a yellow Xterra, often driven by a
      standard poodle, or Ray in a red pick-up, driven by himself.

      This is an easy paced run. The group will probably stay
      together. It will continue every week as long as people show up.
      Please contact Leigh if you plan to show up, and for more info
      on the Tue morning run: inclinerunner@...

      For directions and route map go to:
      http://dtr.runuphillracing.com/Maps/
    • DenverTrailRunners@yahoogroups.com
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 22, 2005

        Tue morning run at South Table Mtn

        Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2005
        Time: 5:15AM MDT (GMT-06:00)

        Join Leigh, Ray and David for a Tue morning run, at South Table
        Mtn at 5:15am. Look for Leigh in a yellow Xterra, often driven
        by a standard poodle, or Ray in a red pick-up (driven by
        himself).

        This is an easy paced run and the group usually stays together.

        Please contact Leigh for more info on the Tue morning run:
        LSingleton@...