Running Holiday Open Houses

  • Adam Feerst
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      There are several running related open houses I've been asked to pass
      on to the group. All are invited to these. If you attend, please be
      sure to tell them that you heard about it on DTR.

      ++++++++++

      Runners Roost
      Holiday Open House
      1685 S. Colorado Blvd
      Thursday December 4th
      7pm - 9pm

      20% Off all merchandise
      30% Off select merchandise

      ++++++++++

      Open House for RunningDelights.com (unique running related gifts and
      clothing)and MaryKay Cosmetics

      Saturday, Dec 6
      10am-5pm
      11739 W. 32nd Place
      Wheat Ridge, 80033

      Hostess: Heidi Schutt
      303-232-1308/Toll-Free 888-786-3587
      www.runningdelights.com

      A free gift to all who make a purchase at the Open House.

      See Attached.

      ++++++++++

      The Boulder Running Company and Saucony, Inc
      Cordially invite you to our
      2nd Annual Holiday Open House,
      December 10, 2003, from 6 to 8 p.m.
      8116 W Bowles, SE corner of Wadsworth & Bowles, Littleton
      (303) 932-6000

      Come and finish up all of your holiday shopping-
      We have a full line of apparel, shoes, and
      Accessory items that your runners and walkers
      want this holiday season.

      We will be serving food and drinks.
      Be sure to sign up for the prize drawings, must be present to win.

      Please RSVP by December 8th, 2003 to Tera Linafelter at:
      brcgirl@...

      Note: You can still attend even if you don't RSVP. However, the

      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      http://companion.yahoo.com/