Sunday run | 3/24 @ 8:30AM | Bear Creek Lake Park

  • Brian Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Now that the weather has been upgraded (downgraded?) to a winter weather advisory, we are going to head to an old standby for uncertain weather.  Bear Creek Lake State Park!

      .....and ADVENTURE!!!  (version 2.0)

      The snow storm two weeks ago left us with ankle to thigh deep snow on the trails in Golden and it was a BLAST!  If you didn't make the run, this is your chance to recapture some of that winter-in-spring joie de vivre.

      We plan to be out for ~1.5 to 2 hours. All abilities always welcome.  Bring YakTrax or whatever it is you wear on snowy days.  Note the later start time - 8:30am - to allow for sloppy roads and longer drive times.

      *Park Info* (link to map on right side of page - PDF download)
      http://www.lakewood.org/bclp

      *Meeting Spot*
      8:30AM in the dirt parking lot across from the Conoco at C-470 and Morrison Road
      Map http://goo.gl/maps/aFsT8

      See you there!
      ~Brian