Sunday run | 3/3 @ 8 AM | Red Rocks Trading Post

  • Rob Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Join us Sunday on the rolling roads of Red Rocks Park for a road and steps run. We plan to be out 1 - 2 hours with plenty of chances to go shorter or longer, depending on the weather and conditions.

      All abilities welcome.

      Many will likely head to the Blue Cow in Morrison afterward for hot drinks and food.

      *Meeting Spot*
      8 AM at the Trading Post in Red Rocks Park
      http://goo.gl/maps/rRxNx

      Question - Would anyone be interested in a snowshoe hike or run on a future Sunday as a substitute for our weekly run? We would likely head up the I-70 corridor or up near Nederland. Reply here or on Facebook with your thoughts. Thanks.

      Until Sunday,
      Rob