Sunday Trail Run | 5/6 | Lair o' the Bear @ 8:00am

  • Brian Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2012
      Hey everyone!

      We'll be heading out to Lair o' the Bear for this week's run. We'll start on the Bear Creek trail and go out as far as people are interested. The run will be an out-and-back, so you can tailor the distance to suit your needs.  We'll plan to be out for 1.5-2 hours.  As always, all ability levels are welcome and we'll stop at various points along the way to make sure no one gets lost or left behind.

      Meeting Spots
      1. To carpool to the trailhead you can meet us at 7:40AM in the dirt parking lot at the corner of S Rooney Rd and W Morrison Rd, west of 470 and across from the Conoco station. Here is a MAP
      2. Meet at Lair o' the Bear Park at 8:00AM. Here is a MAP.
      Bathrooms are available in the Conoco and at the trailhead.

      See you Sunday!
      ~Brian