High Line Canal Fat Ass (March 17)

  • Brad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      Howdy All,

      Passing on the word for an upcoming fun run.  I'll be there for at least part of the day, in between helping at my girlfriend's workplace's 5k/10k fundraiser run (Lucky Laces!) and a church dinner in the evening.  I've been to the other two Fat Asses that Sherpa John has put on this weekend, and both were much fun & well organized.

      Cheers & God Bless,
      Brad

      The final Fat Ass of this years Team Sherpa Winter Expeditions is quickly coming upon us.

      High Line Canal 100K - or any other distance you want
      March 17th, 2012 - 62.07 Miles

      Official Start: Waterton Rd. Roxborough State Park (South West of Denver and Highlands Ranch)
      Official End: E Colfax and Airport Blvd (Springhill Golf Course) Aurora, CO.
      Elevation: +1,248.1'/-1345.4'  net -97.3 ft

      Start Time: 5:00am
      Estimated Run Time: 12-14 Hours.

      Aid: Corner/Convenience Stores along the route.

      Distances: I sincerely welcome to join us at any point in time. I can provide cell numbers to verify present locations throughout the day. Would love for any and all to join at any time for any distance.

      WHO'S IN!?  E-mail sherpajohn@... with your intentions to run!

      Sherpa John
      --
      http://www.sherpajohn.com