Peterson Ridge Rumble 40mi / 20mi April 15th 2012

  • erixsparhawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year!

      http://www.petersonridgerumble.com/

      I'm going to do this race and I want to get a group of people to run the race and carpool / caravan. With only 3000ft of elevation gain on the 40 mi, it is perfect for a first time ultra. Also, since it is practically at sea level it would be a good course to try and get a PR. The entire race is run on singletrack dirt trails and there are plenty of fully stocked aid stations.
      Bonus: You can run with your dog on the 20 mi course!

      Located in beautiful Bend Oregon you can't go wrong!

      Contact me if you think you might be interested. The more people the merrier so feel free to forward this on to anyone you think might be interested.

      Cheers,
      Eric
      303 907 0565
      ehislop@...