Sunday Golden Trail Run | 7/4 | Lair o' the Bear @ 7:30AM

  • Rob Cobb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Howdy Folks,

      To celebrate Independence Day we are heading south of Golden and west of Morrison to Lair o' the Bear Park. We'll start on the Bear Creek trail and go out as far as people are interested. The trail is an out-and-back and connects with trails in Corwina Park and O'Fallon Park. (So those interested could go out for super mileage.) We plan to be out for 2 hours or so. As always, all ability levels are welcome and we'll stop at various points along the way to make sure no one gets lost or left behind.

      Meeting Spots
      1. To carpool to the trailhead you can meet Holly and I at 7:09AM in the dirt parking lot at the corner of S Rooney Rd and W Morrison Rd, west of 470 and across from the Conoco station. Here is a MAP. Look for our red Forester.
      2. Meet at Lair o' the Bear Park at 7:30AM. Here is a MAP.

      Bathrooms are available in the Conoco and at the trailhead.

      *Last Week*
      We had an excellent turnout (13!) for our lovely jaunt on the wonderful Centennial Cone trails. Post-run smoothies on the patio were again enjoyed.

      See you Sunday!

      Rob